AROMATIC Plants and nature stay in Saillans in the Drôme Bio-Valley
Live an extraordinary experience, around aromatic plants, animal traction and essential oils. Eliane, Producer at the Mul’ânes autonomous farm, invites you to share her passion and her work through mornings discovery workshop in natural environment:
- Aromatic plants grown on the farm: lavender, helichrysum, oregano, thyme, rosemary, verbena, savory, hyssop
- Donkeys and mullet on the farm
- The drying of the plants: racks, dryer, setting
- Animal traction with the carrying of plants by animals
- Discovery of essential oils.
2 to 4 mornings at Mul'ânes Farm
Accommodation at Camping Les Chapelains, on the banks of the river Drôme in a chalet, Coco Sweet, Bungalowtent or all-comfort Cottage
Half board or breakfast
Duration: 2 to 4 days in April, May, June or September
For adults and children from 11 years old.