- See our special conditions for COVID situation
- Free for kids under 3!
- Naturally ventilated sanitary facilities, regular cleaning and disinfection protocol
View on Cresta
View of Mount Cresta: close to the bar, restaurant and sanitary facilities, this area offers a clear view of Mount Cresta. You enjoy the sun when you wake up. It fades in the evening behind the poplars to bring you shade before dark. The Drôme river is nearby, just behind the dike after the ramière. Electricity is available on all these pitches. Their surface area is between 80sqm and 100sqm.
Under the poplars
Bordered to the west by a stone wall that runs along the Chapelains creek, this area is close to the bar, the restaurant and the sanitary facilities. The flat and grassy sites are delimited by hedges, in the shade of the poplars, or more exposed to the sun. The Drôme river is very close, just behind the dam and beyond the ramières. Electricity is available on all these sites. Their surface area is between 80sqm and 100sqm.
in the ramière
It is the Provençal name for the thickets that border rivers. Closer to the banks of the Drôme, more quiet, the ramière is separated from the upper part of the campsite by a grassy dam. It offers nature pitches, with or without electricity, in the shade of the pines and the many trees that embellish this space. An ideal place to feel close to the wilderness in a small corner of paradise. The ramière is not accessible to caravans and campers.
NEW! Premium camping pitch with private sanitary
Private bathroom, refrigerator and gas grill
For your stay in a tent, caravan or motorhome, treat yourself to the luxury of individual bathroom facilities.
Located under the Poplars, the Premium camping pitch is ideal for enjoying an authentic camping holiday with maximum comfort! Your private sanitary is equipped with a toilet, shower, washbasin and outdoor sink and independent hot water, accessible directly on your site. For early and late season, when nights are cooler, it is equiped with a heater.
You keep control of hygiene. Because even if the neighbors are nice, you don’t have to share everything!
On the pitch, you also have your own fridge and gas barbecue.
The sanitary building is modern and recent, naturally ventilated for better hygiene. We follow a regular cleaning and disinfection protocol. Hot water is available free of charge. All of our faucets are self-closing and equipped with water flow reducers. This allows for reasoned water consumption in order to preserve this natural resource. We make it a point of honor to offer you clean and neat sanitary facilities as well as suitable equipment for maximum comfort:
- 4 female toilets, 3 male toilets with wall-hung basin, toilet paper dispenser and waste bin
- 6 shower cabins with undressing screen with tablet, towel rack, mirror
- 4 washbasin cabins with electrical outlet, mirror and dustbin hatch
- 8 outdoor sinks with soap dispenser and mirror
- 6 stainless steel dishwashers with drainer
- 2 laundry tubs
- 1 chemical toilet sink
- 1 cabin with washing machine and freezer for your ice packs
- 2 dustbin hatches
For families with children, we offer:
- a family cabin with a sink and a parent shower + a shower adapted to the size of the child
- a baby cabin with bath, changing table and waste bin
For people with reduced mobility (PRM), we offer
- a dedicated cabin with:
- shower with seat and bar
- WC with wall-hung bowl and bar, toilet paper dispenser and waste bin
- washbasin with electrical outlet, mirror
- a suitable kitchen sink and a laundry sink
LET’S TRAVEL LIGHT!
Want to travel light? Don’t want to clutter your closets or garage with equipment that you only use once a year? Concerned about sustainable development, you want to consume less, consume better, consume “responsible”.
We offer quality equipment for hire. And if you are looking for equipment that is not listed, please let us know!
We can also provide bed and bath linen.